We manufacture seaweed based Agricultural Biostimulants. We currently offer products in liquid, gel and granular form used for basal application, foliar spray and drip irrigation.
Our products are used countrywide irrespective of type of soil to increase yield and improve quality of harvest in crops such as paddy, banana, grape, mango, turmeric, coconut, tea, coffee, pepper, vanilla, vegetable plants and flowers.
Tested in leading Agricultural universities in India.
End product is a Live system containing micro-organisms & blue green algae, which gives better plant yields.
Registered under FCO (Fertilizer Control Order) as a Biostimulant
Proven Benefits Of Agriculture Biostimulant
● Increases yield
● Increases fruits per plant
● Increases size and weight of grains and fruits
● Increases number of branches / number of leaves
● Increases root length & plant height
● Reduces fruit & flower fall
● Improves quality of product & shelf life
● Greater resistance to stress and adverse environmental conditions
● Improves soil structure and soil water retention capacity
Our Agriculture Biostimulants are extracted purely from seaweed. It contains macro, micro and secondary nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals naturally present in seaweed.
It also contains many different varieties of beneficial bacteria which act as a microbial inoculant in the soil.
- EM or Effective Microorganisms refer to both Aerobic & Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Photosynthetic Bacteria, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria and Phosphate Solubilizers.
- MA or Micro Algae are natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen Fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus and Chlamydomonas Spp.
Note : The microorganisms in Agriculture Inputs are safe native organisms and are not imported, genetically engineered or modified
Type Of Nutrients Present
Macro Nutrients – Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash
Secondary Nutrients – Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur
Micro Nutrients – Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese
Plant Growth Hormones. – Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins
● Auxins: Induces root formation, prevents leaf and fruit fall
● Cytokinins: Stimulates cell division in plants, kindles growth in lateral buds
● Gibberellins: Promotes seed germination and flowering, growth of new leaves, young branches and fruits
● Amino Acids: Helps in growth
● Proteins: Speed up chemical reactions
● Micro Nutrients: Essential to photosynthesis, activate many enzymes
Kdal Pasi Gel
|Gel gets absorbed into the soil immediately thereby enriching the soil, triggering rooting & increasing nutrient uptake.||
Dosage: 3 – 10 Kg per acre depending on crop
|Usage: The gel is easy to disperse in water.
● Disperse in water and
spray on the soil or
● Broadcast after mixing
with sand or manure.
Kdal Pasi Drip
|Easily soluble in water. Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles.||Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre|
|Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.|
Kdal Pasi Foliar Spray
|Biostimulant for plant health. Applied to promote flowering & fruiting and to solve any nutrient deficiencies in the plant||Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water|
|Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray|
Kdal Pasi Granules
|Pure seaweed granules. Granular form is easy to broadcast. Further since it is concentrated a reduced dosage per acre can be used||
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
|Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.|
Kdal Pasi Granules (SI)
|Pure seaweed granules made specifically for irrigation. This concentrated form allows for less usage per acre. It can be used for all types of Irrigation and works very well for all fields by dissolving slowly in running water and supplying nutrients to the plants||Dosage: 5Kg per acre.|
Usage: Comes in a cloth bag to be dipped in Irrigation water .