Algicheese is a blend of approved Stabilizers as per Food Safety and Standards Regulations (FSSR) for Food Category 01.6.1 Unripened Cheese
All components are vegetarian and of non-animal origin.
Sodium Alginate (INS 401), Carrageenan (INS 407) Standardized with approved food additives
|USED IN||Unripened Cheese (Paneer)|
|BENEFITS||● Improves yield
● Reduces production cost
● Improves water binding capacity & total solids recovery
● Imparts softness & results in easy cutting of Paneer
● Enhanced mouth feel & sensory parameters
|DOSAGE||As per GMP. Typical dosage is 0.05% of total mix|
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE||● Step 1: Add Algicheese to milk before addition of acid, mix well
● Step 2: Add acid for coagulation
● Step 3: Continue as per normal procedure
|OTHER DETAILS||● Packaging: 25 Kgs packed in a single food grade HDPE drum.
● Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacturing date
● Storage: Store in a cool and dry place