Kdal Pasi Gel is a stabilized gel made from sea algae based concentrate. It contains many different varieties of beneficial bacteria which act as a microbial inoculant in the soil.
- Contains macro, secondary, micro nutrients and plant growth hormones (Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins) naturally present in the Seaweed
- EM or Effective Micro Organisms refer to both Aerobic & Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Photo Synthetic Bacteria, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria and Phosphate Solubilizers
- MA or Micro Algae are natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen Fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus and Chlamydomonas Spp
Note: The micro organisms in Kdal Pasi gel are safe native organisms and are not imported, genetically engineered or modified.
|Crop Type||Dosage per acre|
|3 month crop||1 Kg – 2 Kg|
|6 month crop||2.5 Kg – 5 Kg|
|1 year crop||5 Kg – 10 Kg|
Method of Application
The gel is easy to disperse in water.
- It can be sprayed on the soil or crop
- It can be broadcasted after mixing with the sand or manure