Our Agriculture Inputs are extracted purely from seaweed.
It contains macro, micro and secondary nutrients, amino acids, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals naturally present in seaweed.
|Type of Nutrient||Present|
|Macro Nutrients||Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potash|
|Secondary Nutrients||Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur|
|Micro Nutrients||Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese|
|Plant Growth Hormones||Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins|
- Auxins: Induces root formation, prevents leaf and fruit fall
- Cytokinins: Stimulates cell division in plants, kindles growth in lateral buds
- Gibberellins: Promotes seed germination and flowering, growth of new leaves, young branches and fruits
- Amino Acids: Helps in growth
- Proteins: Speed up chemical reactions
- Micro Nutrients: Essential to photosynthesis, activate many enzymes
- It also contains many different varieties of beneficial bacteria which act as a microbial inoculant in the soil.
- EM or Effective Micro Organisms refer to both Aerobic & Anaerobic beneficial bacteria such as Photo Synthetic Bacteria, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria and Phosphate Solubilizers
- MA or Micro Algae are natural and extremely efficient Nitrogen Fixers such as Chroococcus Turgidus and Chlamydomonas Spp
Note: The micro organisms in Agriculture Inputs are safe native organisms and are not imported, genetically engineered or modified.