Stabilizer System for Food Category 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206 Fruit based drinks, pulp, purees, fruit toppings.
All components are vegetarian and of non-animal origin.
Sodium Alginate (INS 401) Standardized with approved food additives
|USED IN||Fruit preparations, including pulp, purees, fruit toppings and coconut milk & Fruit based desserts; including fruit flavoured water- based desserts.|
|BENEFITS||● Improves viscosity
● Reduces separation & sedimentation
● Retards ice crystallization.
● Enhance mouth feel and taste
● Imparts uniform colour and flavour release
|DOSAGE||As per GMP. Typical dosage guideline is given below. For 100 litres of mix use 200 – 300 gram of Algithik FS180|
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE||● Step 1: Mix Algithik FS180 with sugar before addition to mix
● Step 2: Continue as per normal procedure.
|OTHER DETAILS||● Packaging: 25 Kgs packed in an HDPE bag with 2 food grade polypropylene liners.
● Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacturing date
● Storage: Store in a cool and dry place